~ Organic Facial Scrubs and Masks to Make at Home ~
Let’s take a look at the organic face scrub recipes in the natural beauty infographic. Try to use the best quality yogurt you can buy. Use natural unflavored varieties of full cream yogurt, not the “light” varieties. Any anti aging products we want to use as moisturizers need to be unadulterated “full”dairy products with as little processing as possible.
No matter if you are making a homemade organic facial scrub or mask, when cleansing and nourishing your face, always use the best quality products you can afford because this is your face! Feed it with the best! Opt for only high quality ingredients; similarly what you eat, your health, body and skin will all benefit.
Get Info-graphic embed code below.
Oatmeal Face Scrub Recipe
- 1 Tbsp ground oatmeal from steel cut oats
- 2 tsp yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
1. Combine all ingredients and massage your face with this scrub. May use this scrub as a mask. Just let it sit for a few min. 2. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Coconut Lemon Salt Scrub
- ½ cup organic extra virgin coconut oil
- ½ cup ground sea salt (or table salt)
- 1 Tbsp vitamin E oil
- 1 lemon slice
- Melt the coconut oil. 2. Let it cool a little. 3. Pour it in with other ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth. Always buy good quality coconut oil. 4. Store in an air-tight container.
Simple Coconut Sugar Scrub
- ½ cup organic white or brown sugar
- ½ cup coconut oil
- Combine both ingredients. 2. Store in an airtight container. If you wish to add some pleasant fragrances, feel free to pour a ½ tsp ground cinnamon or ½ tsp essential oil of your choice, while mixing. 3. Rinse off and pat skin dry.
Chocolate Face Mask
- ¼ cup cocoa
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream or sour cream.
- 3 tsp powdered oatmeal
- Combine all ingredients until the mass is consistent. 2. Apply to face, gently massaging. Leave mask on for 20 min. 3. Rinse off with luke warm water.
Anti Aging Organic Face Mask
- 1 Tbsp organic yogurt
- 1 Tbsp sandalwood powder
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients in bowl to form a paste.2. Apply the mask to face, leave on for 15 mins until mask dries.3. Rinse off with luke warm water.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):