Homemade Coconut Oil Lip Balm Recipe
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Beeswax
- 1/4 tsp Organic Honey
- 1/4 tsp Vitamin E Oil
- 1 tsp Essential Lavender or Rose Oil (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a small glass bowl.
- Microwave on Low at 30 second intervals, stirring until melted together.
- Pour into lip balm containers to set.
- Store in the fridge in warm weather.
Tell us your recipe below, or share this natural beauty homemade coconut lip balm recipe with your friends!
Take a look how Coconut oil is also used in this simple Sugar Scrub recipe for your face.