- Eat Blueberries rich in Polyphenols and Flavonoids, Blackcurrant and Tomatoes which are Vitamin Rich Antioxidants.
- Eat a Variety of Medditeranean foods including Kale, Almonds, Pomegranates, Quinoa, Coconut and Cacao Nibs as Suggested by Dr. McKay.
- In a few words…A BAD DIET high in processed, fried foods!
- Don’t Eat Fatty Fast Foods
- Don’t Eat Highly Processed Foods. The further the food is away from the natural source…the worse it is for our health.
- Reduce Fried Foods, especially Cooking in Saturated and Trans fats.
- To reduce the risk of heart disease, foods with unsaturated fat should be used in place of foods with saturated fat, and trans fat should be limited as much as possible.
- There May be a Link with Exposure to Pesticides and IQ.
- Sleeping Pills Cloud the Brain – Only Use in Moderation.
- Reduce or Remove Artificial Flavor Enhancers & Drink Alcohol in Moderation.
- Remove Junk Food from your Diet.
- Not Staying Mentally, Physically & Socially Active – you know the saying…If you don’t use it, you will lose it! If you found this post useful, please share it with your friends or read more articles on our Natural Beauty Blog below.
- Another way to feed your brain is by engaging in a new activity for it to learn. You can get beautiful custom art sets and begin coloring using neon gel pen kits with gift tags in a set or perhaps try the now popular dry erase marker paint marker pen sets which are modern chalk markers in a pen! No dust, just magic to use! The idea is you hone your skills and learn new techniques.