Kick the Preservatives & Sugary Drinks!
Quit sugary drinks! Sugary drinks add the pounds and make our blood sugar levels erratic. But is there a way to stop this and tooth decay?
Soft drinks with carbonated water contain sweeteners and have natural or artificial flavoring. The sweetener may be sugar, high-fructose corn syrup, fruit juice, sugar substitutes (such as in diet drinks), or some combination of these. Soft drinks may also contain caffeine, colorings, preservatives, and many other nasty ingredients, many of which are almost impossible to pronounce!
Soda has absolutely no nutritional value. One can of soda contains 10 teaspoons of sugar in liquid form. Once you drink a can of soda, your pancreas have to work overtime to secrete enough insulin to process the sugar in the soda. The sugar that cannot be processed is stored as fat in your body. Most sodas contain caffeine which is linked to high blood pressure and cancer. Next time you want to quench your thirst, grab that bottle of water instead.
Get back to basics and live as naturally as possible for your health. Of course you can drink a store bought drink from time to time, but don’t make a habit of it.
Fruit juices may be culprits also, so read labels! Find out how to reduce sugars and read food labels, a quick and easy guide by Peggy Annear in her No Sugar Diet book on Amazon. There is also a free meal planner.
How to Make your own Infused Waters this Summer!
Here is the link to buy this Infusion bottle on Amazon. Use at Home with or Without the Infuser! Great for making Meal Replacement Shakes too!
• This fruit infused water bottle from Amazon in the demo above is Tritan and has been rigorously tested by the manufacturer Eastman. It is a popular choice over polycarbonate, due to its toughness and resistance to cracking. Tritan plastic also has higher temperature resistance than polycarbonate, great when making iced tea or honey & lemon drinks.
• Fill with water, add your favorite fruits or cucumber etc from the custom infusion recipe (from the free ebook) then just close the lid, shake and enjoy! – For a stronger tasting infused water, allow to stand in the fridge overnight. Ice is optional.
• Great for Weight Loss to get your daily intake of water.
• Do you struggle to drink plain water? Citrus combinations or lemon infused water tastes good and are healthy. Saves you money by not having to buy bottled water or other less healthy sports drinks!
• Great for travel. The water bottle fits into most car cup holders. Just rinse out the bottle when finished, and re use time and time again.