~ Easy Organic Thrip & Aphid Spray – Only 2 Ingredients ~
It is now common knowledge that using non toxic products in the garden is better for our health as well as the environment. Organic fruits and vegetables are much better for us because they pose no threat to our health from chemical pesticide residue that may be lingering. While growing your own is best this is not always possible.
Chemical free vegetables are important for our long term health so we need to wash them thoroughly if purchasing from the local store. This Organic Garden Oil Spray is better for the creatures that live in the garden, plus better for our environment and us too. The following organic garden spray may be used on fruits and veggies once a week.
How to Make Organic Garden Bug Spray:
Effectively Treat: Thrips, Aphids, Spider Mites, Whiteflies
- 1 Tbsn regular dish washing soap/detergent
- 1 cup any fresh cooking oil
- Combine both the dish washing soap and cooking oil.
- Blend this made up oil mixture with water using ratio of:
– 4 tsp of oil mixture to 1 pint of water.
- Store in a dry cool and dark place such as in a cupboard.