~ Why I love Using Lavender ~
15 Uses for Lavender – and Why it Rocks!
- • Lavender oil is one of the Essential Oils Safe to use Undiluted on Skin.
- • Lavender is Useful in treatment of Acne, Allergic reactions, Athlete’s foot,
Boils, Bruises, Burns, Dermatitis, Eczema and Inflammations.
- • Lavender is a Natural Insect Repellent.
- • Lavender oil Lightens the Appearance of Age Spots.
- • Lavender Oil is a Skin Cell Re-generator, ideal for Dry, Mature Skin.
- • Use in an Inhaler to Fight Cold and Flu symptoms.
- • Use Lavender to Make infused Oils or Water.
- • Lavender has Anti-bacterial and Anti-fungal Properties.
- • Lavender Encourages Soothing, Calming and Relaxing.
- • Lavender is a Healing Oil for Wounds & Soothing Scars.
- • Use a Drop of Lavender Oil under your Tongue to Clear a Stuffy Nose!
- • Lavender can be used in Beauty Products and to make Potpourri.
including Soaps, Bath Salts, Infusions, Lotions and Cosmetics
- • Lavender is Edible and used Extensively in Aromatherapy.
- • Use Lavender Oil to Clean and Heal Cuts
- • Lavender Makes the Room or Clothing Smell Amazing!
Learn more about using Lavender for Mature Skin here.
Uses for Lavender: Infographic Embed Code Below.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):