When the hoppers start hopping it’s look out! They can start to do some serious damage in the garden. This organic hopper remedy is natural, chemical free and safe for the environment, animals and us.
It is interesting; I was wondering if the ingredients used in this red pepper spray is similar to what the police use in capsicum spray.
This Recipe will Treat: Leafhoppers, Beetles, Spittlebugs and Loopers.
Organic Hopper Remedy
- 1 Tbs of red pepper powder
- 6 drops of dishwashing soap or detergent
- 1 gallon of water (or about 380ml)
How to Directions:
- Simply mix all ingredients together in your spray bottle.
- Store in a dry, cool dark location such as a cupboard.
- Spray solution on to your vegetables once a week.
Find a recipe for Organic Mealybug Control here.
Read more: How to Make Organic Garden Bug Spray