15 Uses for Lavender Essential Oil – and Why it Rocks!
- • Lavender oil is one of the Essential Oils Safe to use Undiluted on Skin.
- • Lavender is Useful in treatment of Acne, Allergic reactions, Athlete’s foot,
Boils, Bruises, Burns, Dermatitis, Eczema and Inflammations.
- • Lavender is a Natural Insect Repellent.
- • Lavender oil Lightens the Appearance of Age Spots.
- • Lavender Oil is a Skin Cell Re-generator, ideal for Dry, Mature Skin.
- • Use in an Inhaler to Fight Cold and Flu symptoms.
- • Use Lavender to Make infused Oils or Water.
- • Lavender has Anti-bacterial and Anti-fungal Properties.
- • Lavender Encourages Soothing, Calming and Relaxing.
- • Lavender is a Healing Oil for Wounds & Soothing Scars.
- • Use a Drop of Lavender Oil under your Tongue to Clear a Stuffy Nose!
- • Lavender can be used in Beauty Products and to make Potpourri.
including Soaps, Bath Salts, Infusions, Lotions and Cosmetics
- • Lavender is Edible and used Extensively in Aromatherapy.
- • Use Lavender Oil to Clean and Heal Cuts
- • Lavender Makes the Room or Clothing Smell Amazing!
Learn more about using Lavender for Mature Skin here.
You can also learn more about Lavender Essential Oil with this very complete article.
I like to have some occasional “time off” by relaxing with a coloring book on the desk, a set of neon gel pens in hand and an oil infuser with lavender oil puffing away wafting throughout the room. A favorite time indeed. Taking a bath with a few sprinkles of lavender oil in it before bedtime is also very soothing for the mind and the body. The steam is great for clearing the sinuses also.
Uses for Lavender: Infographic Embed Code Below.
Now that you know more about Lavender essential oil, here is a link for a very good Lavender essential oil roll-on, at a reasonable price.