~ 4 Natural Skin Care Recipes to Make at Home ~
Looking for anti aging treats to feed your skin both inside and out? These easy homemade natural beauty skin care recipes will have your body glowing with radiance. Pamper yourself with these naturally healthy foods and ingredients. Use commonsense ingredients that are straight from nature. Try our Anti Aging homemade natural skin care recipes and let us know how you like them.
Let’s recap the skin care recipes in the Infographic: (Get Embed Code Below)
Creamy Honey & Avocado Moisturizer
- 1/4 avocado
- 3 Tbsp of fresh full cream
- 1 Tbsp organic honey
1. Blend all ingredients into a puree till it resembles a smooth creamy consistency.
2 Apply it to your skin and leave on for at least an hour.
3.Rinse the moisturizer off with warm water.
Anti-Aging Fruit Salad
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or organic orange juice
- 1 /4 cup sunflower seeds (Pepitas) or chopped walnuts
Raspberries and blackberries are also high in antioxidants.
1. Combine the berries, kiwi and pomegranate seeds in a small bowl.
2.Pour the coconut milk or juice over the top.
3.Sprinkle with seeds or nuts.
Basil Facial Spritzer
- 3 Tbsp dried basil leaves
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 drop pure Lavender essential oil (optional)
1. Crush the dried basil leaves
2. Mix into a cup of boiling water.
3. Strain once the mixture cools, put in a spray bottle, add oil if using and spritz your skin.
4. Use a soft cloth, cotton ball or pad to spread the toner onto your face.
Exfoliating Lemon Hand Scrub
- 1 Tbsp agave nectar
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 -2 drops essential Rose oil or Geranium oil
1. Mix all ingredients in a glass bowl and blend well.
- Rub mixture into dry hands in circular motion for a few minutes. Good for calluses too.
Please leave a comment below if you have a recipe you would like to share, or if you liked ours!